Did you all know that this month is National Potato Month? How cool is that?! A whole month dedicated to my favorite vegetable! I’m Irish, and that means I have to love potatoes. But I’m pretty sure EVERYONE loves potatoes right? What other vegetable can you serve baked, mashed, and as French fries? That’s a winner in my book. Today I’ve gathered together 12 great potato recipes to celebrate Potato Month! You’re going to love these!
Photo Source: Rachelle Underwood
– What goes better than potatoes and cheese? Nothing! Be sure to try this simple recipe from Cheesy Potato Casserole Rachelle Underwood.
Photo Source: Tasty Kitchen
– These have always been a favorite of mine, and this recipe from Twiced Baked Potatoes Tasty Kitchen looks amazing.
Photo Source: Adventures In Food
-Here’s a great breakfast for dinner idea from Hashbrown Casserole Adventures In Food.
Photo Source: Easy Family Meals
A classic mix of meat, vegetables and mashed potato by Shepherds Pie – Easy Family Meals.
Photo Source: Capital City Momma
– A yummy comfort food that’s sure to be a hit in the winter months from Baked Potato Soup Capital City Mama.
Photo Source: Six Sisters Stuff
– Here’s a simple recipe from Potato Salad Six Sisters’ Stuff for the perfect side dish.
Photo Source: 400 Calories Or Less
– This recipe from Potato Pancakes 400 Calories Or Less will win you over as not only is it delicious, but it’s pretty healthy too.
Photo Source: Without Adornment
– A great recipe for vegans or non vegans alike from Vegan Potato Bread Without Adornment.
Photo Source: Vegan Eats Blog
– Another fabulous dessert idea from e Sweet Potato Pi Vegan Eats Blog.
Photo Source: Culicurious
A perfect side dish for any meal that’s different from the usual fries from Roasted Red Potatoes- Culicurious.
Photo Source: Cooking Classy
Sweet Potato Cupcakes – I’m sure it’ll be easy to get your kids in the kitchen to help you make this one from Cooking Classy.
Photo Source: Copy Kat
– Just like mom used to make it! Here’s a dinner idea from Potato Pot Pie Copy Kat that won’t disappoint.