You know you don’t have to just buy the frozen garlic bread at the store, right? You can make your own and it’s even better! Here’s how…
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided (We used Borden® Cheese)
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella/Provolone cheese (We used Borden® Cheese)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP of chopped parsley leaves
- sourdough loaf of bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella/provolone, Greek yogurt, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Place bread, cut-sides up, onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread cheese mixture evenly over the bread slices; top with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
5. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.