I’m also looking for easy, yummy snacks in the summer. A couple weeks ago I featured our Strawberry Chocolate Pudding Parfaits and today I want to share a super easy banana version. My kids LOVE this snack/dessert. I love how easy it is to make and that I don’t have to actually cook anything. I can have these babies mixed up in less than 5 minutes. If your kids love bananas, they will love these parfaits.
Banana Pudding Parfaits
Mini Vanilla Wafers
Bananas – sliced
Banana Cream Jello Pudding Box
Milk (for the pudding)
1. Make the pudding according to the box directions.
2. In glass bowls, parfait glasses or any other container you like to make pudding parfaits in, layer about 5-8 mini Vanilla Wafers.
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of pudding on top of wafers.
4. Layer sliced bananas on top of pudding.
5. Repeat all the layers.
6. Finish with a dollop of Cool Whip.