The kids could eat pancakes every morning because it’s their favorite breakfast hands down. Who doesn’t love pancakes?!? How about pancake muffins?! I thought of this recipe for those busy mornings where I have to get everyone dressed, out the door and we don’t have time for a sit down breakfast.
I make the batter the night before and just pop them in the oven while I take a shower. They are super simple to make and even simpler to serve on those busy mornings where we’re eating breakfast in the car…yes, we have those mornings also! You can add a variety of fixings to the batter such as fruit or chocolate chips.
The kids love anything they can just pop in their mouth and fits into their little hands. I bake a bunch at a time and keep them in the fridge for breakfast for the week. So next time you get a request for pancakes in the morning try these pancake muffins for a change.
1 cup of flour
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 banana pureed
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Spray a mini muffin tray with non-stick spray.
3. Pour pancake batter into muffin tins.
4. Bake pancake muffins at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until baked completely.
* Makes approximately 24 mini muffins store extra in fridge or freezer for another day.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 banana pureed
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Spray a mini muffin tray with non-stick spray.
- Pour pancake batter into muffin tins.
- Bake pancake muffins at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until baked completely.
- * Makes approximately 24 mini muffins store extra in fridge or freezer for another day.