Dairy Free Blackberry Peach Smoothie
Whether you’re going dairy free to aid your digestion or calm a nursing baby’s tummy, it’s always a good idea to store away dairy free options. This smoothie is one of my absolute favorites – sweet with no added sugar and the perfect kick start to my busy mornings or to calm a hungry tummy between meals.
In a blender, add …
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup Naked mango juice
- 1 banana
- 10 slices of frozen peaches
- 10 blackberries
Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Possible modifications include …
- Adding a handful of spinach for a green boost! I kind of have an aversion to smoothies that look green, but the blackberries beautifully mask any green that gets blended in.
- If you don’t have mango juice and aren’t concerned with keeping your smoothie dairy free you can substitute yogurt.
- If your peaches aren’t frozen you may want to toss in a few ice cubes. Although I prefer frozen peaches since they chill the smoothie and keep it extra fruity/less watery.
What are your favorite dairy free smoothie ingredients?