Strawberry Spinach Salad
Easy to make, healthy spinach salad
- 1 Bag Dole Baby Spinach
- 3 Kiwi - peeled & sliced
- 1 pint Strawberries sliced
- 1 handful chopped macadamia nuts depending on how many nuts you like!
- 1/2 cup +/- Kraft Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing or make your own with the ingredients below.
- Make Your Own Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Preserved
Slice your strawberries and kiwis (I then quarter the kiwi slices into bite-size pieces!).
Mix together the fruit, nuts and baby spinach leaves. Add as little or much dressing as you like. That's it. You have a salad everyone will love and you just might get the kids to actually eat spinach without too much of a fight. (At the bare minimum, they will pick out all the healthy fruit and eat that!) :)