Crockpot Barbecue Beef
Easy barbecue beef recipe made in the crockpot
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs lean chuck roast or bottom round
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard or Dijon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
Place beef roast in crockpot.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove roast, shred meat. Place shredded meat back in crockpot; stir to coat well.
Spoon barbecued beef onto toasted sandwich buns and serve with extra sauce, if desired.